The Crow Family

Welcome Back please login or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Crow Family

Welcome Back please login or register

The Crow Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the crow family of samurai of legend

The site was created

Questions___

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 0

Questions___ Empty Questions___

Post  Admin Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:15 am

(CF) GameGhost

Level: 205

if you are having a game problem or IRL one, submit it here if you would like an answer. we will try and help you
    -------------------

(CF) pad9 [583924]

Level: 85

what may cause your rice field to just up and die on you?
    -------------------

(CF) Baskerville
    Level: 50

Whats the correlation between socio-economic politics and the consumption rate of popcorn within a given demographic strata?

lol, I dont know about the rice fields, I've never tried my hand at them myself. Is there a good profit in it? It seems like too much work.
    -------------------

(CF) GameGhost

Level: 205

it is believe me. it is a lot more work and unless you have a LOT of time on your hands, a lot of money, and a very high work ethic then farming is not for you.

after paying for all the equipment, rice seed, and land your profit usually comes down to VERY little. unless there is a sudden spike in rice prices I doubt you will see very much profit from growing rice.

that and all the natural disasters that go on in this game it really is just one big headache
    -------------------

(CF) pad9 [583924]

I like the rice growing thing myself. The start up investment is high but in the long run you might spend 1 mill to buy and upkeep your land and end up with 160 rice bushels wich can be sold up to 95 thou for a 14 mil profit. It does take a lot of work thou...
    -------------------

(CF)Vladimer

Level: 32

i aggre with gamechost for all the time and work (and money) you put in growing rice and the bunch of ways for something to happen to your fields you end up paying money instead of making money but if the rice price continues to grow theres a slight chance you can get a few hundred yen in profit

the best way to make money is

WHEEL OF DESTINY

2.putting 30mill in 20 day investment

3.mining(can sometimes get you some money)

BAD WAYS TO MAKE MONEYl:

1.GROWING RICE

2.COMODITY TRADING

Last edited by (CF)Vladimer at October 15 2009, 7:10:12 pm, edited 1 times in total.
    -------------------

(CF) pad9

I agree that it is a very big investment but when it's up an running my cost is somewhere around half a mil and the 4 fields yield 40 bushels each. It can't be just a few hundred yen.
    -------------------

Post #8 Subject:
    (CF)Vladimir

yh but with you having to buy workers and scare crows and stuff with the payroll and the time it takes to grow the 160 bushels you end up with barely any profit

-------------------

(CF) pad9

hmmm... i don't think the math works my friend. even if you spent 1 mill a week on guards, scare crows, and workers. You still make a 14 mil profit.
    -------------------

(CF) pad9

i agree with you on the comodity thing. even if my old daimyo made millions on it, i could never get more than a few thou and now i have lost about 3 mill on it.
    -------------------

(CF)Vladimer

yikes
    -------------------

(CF)samurai of shadows

Level: 103

i never tried comodity trading everyone said it was a waste, and i disagree about rice growing being a waste, but i still dont do it cus i dont have the time 2 b constantly check my fields
    but if u do have time rice growing can be good for money
    -------------------

(CF) pad9

that's what i was telling everybody thanks samurai of shadows.
    -------------------

(CF) Baskerville

Level: 50

Commodity training is too big a risk for too little gain. Mining is a good little pick me up, so long as you have a decent labor stat; you really have nothing to loose by trying it (I normally get about 400 flakes every time I use all my energy on it, that almost 4 million I made in seconds by doing nothing.)

The wheel of destiny has outclassed grab bags now for the money you can generate, just because the amount of gold coins you can get from it. grab bags are still viable though. So long as you get one PGA, you make your money back from the 10mil invested into it, and then some.
    -------------------

(CF)Vladimir

yh
    -------------------

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:12 pm