The Crow Family

Welcome Back please login or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Crow Family

Welcome Back please login or register

The Crow Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the crow family of samurai of legend

The site was created

Clan Ranks

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 0

Clan Ranks Empty Clan Ranks

Post  Admin Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 am

(CF) GameGhost

Level: 205

Clan Ranks:

Ranks are basically what job you have in the clan, what you will be recognized as, and what your general duties are. If you have any suggestions or requests, post them.

Soldier-general member of The Crow Family

Assassin- member in charge of mugging/hitting enemies repeatedly

Merchant- member who handles purchase, selling, and distribution of armor, weapons, tools, ect.

Representative- member in charge of talking to other clans, forging alliances, recruiting, ect.

Thief- Donators who spend their time robbing houses of inactive players

Money Collector- member in charge of collecting money from other members, controlling money vault, and often contributing to the vault.

Jail Buster/Bailer- a player who spends his time busting and bailing people out of jail (you will be paid a daily allowance for this job to bail people out. Leave the thank you comments on your profile, this way we know you are doing your job).

Crow Master- member with a long history with clan that does all jobs above.

Right Hand of Daimyo- loyal veteran player meets all qualifications, does all jobs, and is advisor to Daimyo

-------------------

(CF) Baskerville

Level: 50

Personally I think soldier, assassin, thief and bailer should be tied in one. Those are duties ANYONE could be doing in the family.

I also think Merchant and Money collector should be turned into one position.

I think representative should be split into two positions. One for people focusing on alliances and handling other clans, another for people who try to build our personal image and recruit. Both should be full time jobs pretty much.
    -------------------

(CF) GameGhost

Level: 205

I do appreciate the thought but I noticed that a lot of people have many different interests. some people like robbing houses while others just like bailing so I do plan on keeping those jobs seperate and the rank soldier shall remain a general position for someone who has no preference

representative into two positions? that does sound possible but the only problem I have with that is that we don't do official alliances, only unofficial, leaving the alliance representative with little to do.

official alliances get you into nothing but trouble, trust me.
    -------------------

(CF) Baskerville

My main thought process on that was with the recruiting. I'm in advertising as my job, and am the primary advertiser for a huge gaming guild (over 800 members) so I know how big of a job it is. If you want someone to be a good recruiter, and get our name out there, that alone is a full time position. It leaves little time for anything else, if done properly
    -------------------

(CF) pad9

Level: 85

that sounds interesting, but wouldn't that be overkill for our small clan?
    -------------------

(CF) Baskerville

Proper advertising can make or break any organization. It all depends on how it's done.
    -------------------

(CF)Vladimer

Level: 32

yep baskerville is right
    -------------------

(CF)Vladimir

Level: 32

isnt daimyo right hand man the shogun....
    -------------------